2D Sales Drawings
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.
CAD Marketing Quiz
These two Manufacturing Marketing Institute (MMI) podcasts (intro, case study) and blog post explain WHY CAD models may be the best content marketing tool available to B2B industrial suppliers (manufacturers and distributors). In addition this blog post series: How to Use Product CAD Models to Radically Increase Manufacturing Sales explains HOW to use them?
But perhaps you already know all this? Not sure? Test your knowledge with the quiz below…
1. What types of businesses usually grow by adding CAD Models of products to their website?
The correct answer is E
Explanation: A, B and D are obvious because all these companies provide components and parts that get spec’d into other new products, C less so but applicable for finished products that get included in designs, for example, kitchen appliances included in new kitchen designs.
2. Which are signs that adding CAD Models of products to a website could add revenue growth or cut costs?
The correct answer is A,B and C
3. What benefits can CAD models of products add to a supplier website?
4. What are the benefits to users of CAD on your website?
5. On average what percentage of downloaded CAD parts are ultimately purchased?
The correct answer is C
Explanation: see these survey results and this case study.
6. When putting CAD models online, which of the following can help protect the intellectual property (IP) of your designs?
Explanation: see this blog post on IP for details.
7. Why should your downloadable CAD models be built in a standard CAD format?
8. What formats should your CAD models be downloadable in?
The correct answer is A, B and D
9. Which of the following should occur if a user requests a CAD model download?
The correct answer is E but you should gradually build up this usage by testing how best to do these for your customers
10. How and where should you syndicate your 3D CAD models online?
The correct answer is E but you should gradually build up this syndication over time as you learn where your customers and potential customers look for CAD models and drawings
If you want to know more about using CAD in your marketing content and for sales lead generation please call, read more of our blog posts, click either button below or watch the video below.